Sunday, September 4, 2011

Q&A: Wedding Reception Seating please help?

Question by Melissa C: Wedding ceremony Reception Seating please help?
I am planning my wedding for the summer season 2010. I located a beautiful place for the ceremony/reception. I will have about a hundred thirty guests. However, the place for the receptions seats one hundred folks within then there are tables on the patio for the remaining friends. The wall between the space and the patio is glass not solid and there are large open up doorways. I am in love with the location but I am worried about anybody sitting outside feeling isolated. I approach on possessing open up seating other than a few reserved tables for mothers and fathers/grandparents/etcs. For that reason individuals can select to sit indoors or outdoors. Do you consider this is okay?

It is California in June so temperatures need to not be a issue. If anything at all it will be hot, but the patio region is nicely shaded.
It is not formal dining. It will be buffet. Like I said just before it is open up seating (other than a couple of reserved tables at the front). Right after the visitors go by means of the buffet and get meals they can sit wherever they like.


Ideal answer:

Solution by Seafoam Green
As I was reading through your question, I was currently pondering to myself that you can clear up this by staying away from assigned seating. Then I finished the issue and observed that you arrived up with this best solution by yourself! I actually consider which is going to be completely high-quality. You will have some people who will choose to sit outside and won't care if they look isolated, and others will desire indoors. Finally, I feel its actually rather nice to have equally choices.



Give your reply to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment