Friday, September 2, 2011

Flooring help...Not sure which will work?

Query by Deb: Flooring help...Not sure which will perform?
Our living room has grey walls with white trim, black leather sofa, glass tables, grey location rug with black and white accents. We are having problems deciding which form of flooring to go with. We have laminate wooden floors now but dont like them. We like the white ceramic tiles but not confident?
I like the laminate but it is a reddish oak color. I will not think it seems very good with the hues in the room.


Greatest response:

Solution by rob s
Ceramic tile is an superb and durable flooring option but I d select one thing other than white. Its tough to preserve cleanse and will present dust easy..But a multi tonal or a stone look in a ceramic or porcelain will function well as far as durability and upkeep.
Any concerns you can e mail me by means of my avatar. GL



What do you feel? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment