Friday, September 2, 2011

Q&A: When looking to purchase a home, what do you notice?

Question by Mikki: When hunting to buy a house, what do you notice?
I am feeling if perhaps I have watched too a lot Sell This House! I want near to what I require to be ready to obtain a house I like and have detailed this one for a lot more than that. Nevertheless, I am locating that I am fixing a lot of of the small items that bugged me about this one (by myself! Thank you really considerably!!) Updated dining place light, caulked and painted the kitchen area to a neutral, left above from when I received rid of the popcorn ceiling (okay, so some else did that.. but they left me additional paint... sooooo kitchen is painted, as well) What modest items do you see when you look at a residence that I can consider care of before my dream property is absent?
It is a condo in Fl, so I don't have control above the exterior, much. Have added hurrincane shutters after Charlie, Francis and Jean... even although we produced it via with extremely small injury. Bringing pals about on Monday to level out what demands assist... I would actually like it if they didn't uncover considerably and the subsequent day I obtained more than I hoped....huge dreamer.


Very best solution:

Solution by Hot~Like~Fire
one. if the house is leveled
2. the asking price tag
three. the problem
four. the nieghborhood
five. if there is a yard n a garage
6. how significantly u will have to spend fixing if necessary to lower the asking price tag



Give your solution to this problem under!

No comments:

Post a Comment