Saturday, September 3, 2011

How do i decorate my apartment with blue rugs?

Query by aidarae: How do i decorate my apartment with blue rugs?
I have a genuinely good, two bedrm apt w/living space and complete dining place. It can be wonderful but it has wall to wall medium to darkish blue carpets. I painted the dining room light blue and it appears genuinely good but I dont know what to do with the rest result in i am actually not a enthusiast of blue. I am attempting to avoid paint simply because i have not OKed it with my landlord but i figured a single light blue room would not be challenging to cover up. I adore all types of designs but classy with a touch of hippie is usually my fashion... Any tips or shades to perform with would be great and p.s. i'm functioning on a restricted spending budget!!


Greatest reply:

Solution by chicago
nicely maybe u really should have one particular of your rooms white and gray these two hues seem to be to go with any factor but u could pick any colors perhaps u ought to consider a photograph of the rooms in your property and use image shop to beautify the room and you can see what shades may well go but a excellent spot to shop is ikea they have plenty of points you can use to have colorful properties that would match any price range but some of the things you would have to assemble oneself or they could for a reasonable price



What do you believe? Reply beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment